To see all our newsletters go to News & Publications on top, and then click on News Archive
CAA President and CEO Amos Smith spent the day with Dr. Bill Cosby and Dr. Reginald Mayo, Superintendent, New Haven Public School System www.southernct.edu/news/billcosbyvisitssc_292/
Employment at CAANH
Internship Program for College Students
CAANH's Internship Program runs twice a year: September and February
CAANH provides a variety of meaningful placement opportunities for students to gain valuable experience, as well a develop skills to commensurate their career path. We will assist students to determine the best placement relevant to your academic and career goals. STudents go through a rotation process of a variety of fields of study.
Fields of study include:
- Customer Service
- Case Management
- Social Work *
* Students in the Masters of Social Work program are considered for placement on a case by case basis. Additionally, supervising staff are not available for off-site training.
Eligibility - Students seeking an internship must:
- be enrolled in an accredited institutionof higher learning
- be a student in good standing
- be able to work during Agency scheduled hours
- have the ability to work with diverse populations
- maintain high level of confidentiality
- possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- attend Intern Orientation
If you are interested in CAANH's Internship Program, submit your resume with a cover letter to the attention of HR. Complete the application packet and include a narrative of why you are interested in our organization and what experience you'd like. After submitting the required information, please schedule a meeting with the Human Resource Department. Please note: Any incomplete application packets will not be considered.